Monday, September 22, 2008

A lil Update.

I'm pretty happy right now.My theatre class got canceled this morning.I love my theatre class,its super easy and fun,but I got the morning off.Yay! It was nice to have some time to relax for a bit.:) Monday's are usually my"busy" day so it was a super nice surprise.
Honestly I didn't want class this morning.This past friday one of the guys in my theatre class came in high on some kind of drug.Don't know what,but something.Everyone knew it,including Proffesor Staggs.So yeah. It slightly creeped me out. I've never seen someone high.He wasn't threatening in any way,but he looked so...pathetic. I felt sorry for him.In college,with a chance to make something of himself and he was throwing it away.

Ok.Happy note.Aladdin is going great!This is gonna be a great play.I can not wait for it.Yet I cna cause this is my last play.

This weekend was my friend Danielle's birthday.My sis and I had a fun time at the party.We had a lil bonfire going and the guys were having fun experimenting with fireworks.Yeah...Thats boys for ya.lol!They put a blue smokebomb in the fire and it turned the flames green.That was cool.

In 2 weeks Broadway Across America is coming to Kansas City and performing The Lion King.A group of CYTers are going.Its gonna be a BLAST! Next spring they'll be back through with Phantom Of The Opera.That's one I really want to see!!! Well that's my rambling for now.lol!
Meg

No comments: