Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Ok..A Lil Update.

Ok...I have been so swamped with school. These weeks are flying by. Can you believe that I only have 2 weeks of school left!?!?! WOW! All I know is I am ready for it to be done with.I am behind on math ,(BAD MEGAN!) but my other classes are doing well. The other classes are 2 B's and 1 A.I would love to say I am a straight A student but I am not.Also I get tired very easily of school. I love school but it is very draining for me because of the atmosphere and everything. I know I was pretty shut in to myself there for a while and I trudged through everything I did. including work and my boss noticed. EEP! But she told me to step up my game and things would be fine. That was a month ago and no more comments so I guess I am doing fine. As school is finished I am going to ask for more hours. I am working ver y little right now but i think it's probably best right now with school winding down and finals coming up.

Ok..The whole Rae and Chuck thing. I have a peace about it. I am letting her do her thing and I am officially stepping off the band wagon and my high horse. He told me his testimony and concerning certain people I wonder if it is all the truth bit he swares it is. Not saying he is a liar, just maybe exaggerating it a little. but I wasn't there when these events took place so I have no idea and am letting it go. I'm following the wise words of the lyrics, "Let it be.." lol! Some of you will get that. haha. ;) However this whole cute thing is...well...yeah... I mean if it was me I know I would be going ,"AWW!! HOW CUTE!!! HOW SWEET!!!!" Never thought I'd be one to say this but, this too much sweetness is making me sick. I mean they texted for 30 mins before class today. All the while him counting down till he saw her again and other mushy stuff.*rolleyes* He texts her every morning before he goes to bed from the night shift, "good morning beautiful" Totally sweet but ...idk...makes me roll my eyes. lol! Today we were at the Baptist Student Union building for lunch and Rae was telling our friends there about this guy she's been hanging out with and I interrupted, "Dating.." Sarah aka Bwana laughed, "I just love how Megan just flat out says it and gets to the chase." One thing I will greatly miss about MoWest is Wednesday BSU days. I love that place and Wednesdays are the highlight of my week. Next week is the last week for Wednesday lunch before it shuts down for the semester cause after that we get into finals week.*sigh* Well I'm gone. Love you guys!
Megan

2 comments:

Trudi Rose said...

Hey Meg! I haven't been on blogger in so long! I'm glad that you are doing well, and good luck as you finish up this semester...I'm just trying to make it through the next three weeks myself.

God bless!
Trudi

Tina said...

Hey. Just wanted to let you know that I HAVE been reading your blog posts. :]
Even if I haven't been posting.
I know how you feel with being behind in math. Ick.
And I can empathize with having to step down from that high, high horse. Ugh.
I'm pretty tired with just "trying to survive," but until the next few weeks are over, I'm thinking that's what I'm gonna have to go.
Trudging through things is a downer, isn't it?

Well, I'll pray that we can all [Trudi included! ^_^] make it through with some energy left over to not have to trudge any more. :]
Love ya.
Tina