Friday, May 8, 2009

I Love God. :)

That simple.God is too cool. If this makes no sense this being wrote late at night.

On Tuesday I spent the day with my old youth directors Josh and Amy.Josh works nights so he sleeps most of the day.So Amy and I watched movies and hung out.After Josh got up,the three of us talked for quite some time. They helped with a lot! I realized if I did not get stuff squared away with Rachel over other stuff and that was a core problem. I still had problems with Chuck's past but my core problem was Rachel. When I saw Chuck and Rachel on Wednesday the three of us sat and talked. I told Chuck that my main problem, was everything that happened while she was in Pennsylvania. Everything I needed her for, and she let me down by being gone. The ice storm, my plays, and other family issues. There was times I wondered what kind of family Rae would be coming home to. Rae, Chuck, and I talked for quite a bit. Chuck looked at me and let me know if I did move to Springfield, or with in a day drive, he would have her there as soon as he could. If I really needed her that badly. That meant more to me than anything. That helped my mood and my relationship with Rae, cause it helped open up conversation with the two of us. My being mad at Chuck had hindered their relationship even as friends. Cause they are not serious right now. Only friends, who really like each other. I guess Chuck has been struggling with stuff because my being mad at him, was hurting him so bad emtionally. Well Wednesday at Church I was able to talk with Pastor about my desire to have a drama ministries, and I am getting college worked out. Chuck also got family stuff work out Wednesday after church as well. Then tonight I lead the devotion for the Bible study. It went really well! God is amazing on how much stuff is falling into place and going incredible! It is too cool! I am in AWE of God right now.Too tired to write anymore.Have to come back and fix it later. Love you all.
Megan!

1 comment:

Ellen said...

I'm glad things are better with you all. God is good!!