Sunday, August 17, 2008

Some people think I'm suicidal...& I think they're right...

HAHA! Ok... Strange title for this one. This one is a brief update on my summer. I did the rip cord at World's of Fun. For those of you out side the KC area World's of Fun is an amusement park. Not as good as SDC but that's my oppinion. Well anywho. They have this thng called the rip cord were they put you in a harness and pull you up about 50 some feet in the air and let ya go! You swing back and forth like a pengalim untill you slow down enough for you grab a rope to stop yourself.It's a BLAST!!!!!! I got a video of it and going to have to have my computer-wiz friend help me put it on you tube! HEHE! (my computer will play it but it won't let me download it so I need help with that.)
This guy got fancy with his video,but this is what it is. >>>>>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QsV85FT9bUU
Fun thing is..MY MOM did it with me! I was screaming YEEEHHHAAAWWWW through a lot of my ride. HA! It was the funnest thing I ever did in my life! I haven't been a complete dare devil but when I get the chance,I take it! :D Like doing the zip line, rock wall, and the blob at camp a few years back, falling to my "death" in Snow White,sword fighting, etc. I pretty much decided I'm addicted to thrills. lol!

Wow this was ashort post. haha. But it's been such a great summer. My parents both had weird work schedules so it was a tad hard to do too much together but doing weekend stuff when we were able to helped a lot. Over all a very good summer. I hope this fall goes just as well. If I don;t write before next week,a week from Tuesday is auditions for Aladdin! Wish me luck! My last CYT play. I tend to go out with a bang. :) hehe. Love you all. Later!

Live life smiling at the sun, rather than frowning at the shadows.

Always,
Megan Renee

1 comment:

Tina said...

That sounds like so much fun! Oh, I never would have gotten my mom to do that with me! haha. Or maybe I would have... you never know. =]
And I also like Aladdin. I wish I lived close enough to go see your performances! That would be awesome.

Good luck with the audition! Going out with a bang is a great idea. ;)

Tina <3