Thursday, February 18, 2010

Fun Times

Got that idea from my boyfriend. :) Ok..... I have not updated this thing since August and I thought it was high time to do something again with this site. I like blogger because I can ramble about things and it not coming back to bite me. Sounds bad, but true. When I was ranting about guys and other stuff, the people who know and read this blog don't know who I am talking about beyond the words on the screen. Where as on Facebook, everyone and anyone is likely to read it. Its kinda like a online journal. (Which I need to write in y regular journal as well.)

Ok blogger world!.... My life has pretty much been turned upside down. In September when I was home for a three day weekend, my friend David stopped by to check on me and hang out. (I've written about him before. It was back in 2008.) Anywho. I sensed something was up. He was not acting like his normal self. Well after spending my evening with him and my family I walked out with him to his truck. A little phrase that has stuck in me head since that weekend. "Maybe some crazy day you and me...." One month later in October we were dating. It will be 6 months since then on March 4th. I seriously was not expecting a guy in my life for quite a while, let alone him... To be honest I never would of seen this coming. But my other friends did... Cortney said, "You're not gonna end this year single. Somehow I just know you're gonna get a boyfriend. Just a gut feeling I have." Out or list of guys who it might be... David was not one of them. It was just the fact he was such a good friend I never would of seen him ever having feelings for me. My other friend Sara even saw it coming a while back and I told her she was off her rocker for even thinking there could be anything between us. She said, " I don't know. Just the way you two act around each other and the way he looks at you... I don't know. I just... yeah." I laughed at her ridiculous thoughts.... Not so much huh? He is still back home and I am here in Springfield. He comes and visits me as much as he can. :) Its great. He is the best boyfriend I could ever ask for. He spoils me. He is such a gentleman. He insist on paying for things, holds open the door for me, and is pretty much all around wonderful. For Valentines Day he bought me a dozen roses. :) Might be the typical V-Day cliche' but I liked it. lol! I like roses. We used to have a rose bush in the backyard for the longest time. One year in a bad freeze it ruined it. :'( I miss it. I liked picking fresh roses for me room. I have several quotes about roses in my quote book I will have to get out,. Ok... Side tracking. Anyway! I think this is a good stopping point. I will write a longer one. I promise!

Always and Forever,
Megan Renee

2 comments:

Trudi Rose said...

Welcome back to blogger world! Glad to hear that you're doing so well--and to hear about the lucky guy! God bless!

Trudi

Tina said...

Exciting stuff!
:D
Your boyfriend sounds sweet too.
I just happened to remember my blog, haha, and then decided to go around and see how long its been since other people have updated THEIR blogs.
Just so happened that you had a recent post. :) yay! haha.
And I know what you mean about the blogger vs. facebook thing. Its the same way for me with twitter vs. facebook too. haah.

love ya, its been too long!
Tina