Saturday, April 21, 2012

Life is like a lot of thing....

I can write a better post now I am not so tired. Last night I tried to write a short post, but I did not get very far. Soon afterwards I fell asleep in the chair I was sitting in till David woke me up about 20 mins later. After that I went straight to bed and was asleep in minutes. :) It's the end of the semester and I am feeling it. Mentally, emotionally, and to a point physically. See everyday Mon-Fri I get up at 6 am and drive 45 mins to school. I think it is the long driving that is getting to me more than getting up early. Because of where I live in the KC area any school I choose would have been at least a 25-30 min drive. I do enjoy my time at UCM. It is a good school and I have a few people I already know who go there. I don't get to see these people as much as I would like, but it is fun to catch up when we get the chance. One of  them works in the book store so if she working when I am in between classes, we'll talk if she isn't busy.

I often thing about the people at BBC I miss, but I would not change being married for anything. David and I are doing good. It's a learning process for sure, but a fun one. We don't have a very hard time agreeing upon things and it makes life pleasant. Right now David is "teaching me how to game." :) He got me onto the online game World of Warcraft when we were dating. Well now he has built my a computer just for gaming.  He has installed multiple games on my computer for me to play in my spare time Here is some pictures of it. The lower picture is a better view of the light up features it has. Davids case is very similar. Although its black and it glows blue. I would love to write a longer post but I have a 4 page essay to get back to. Cheers!

Always,
Megan Renee

No comments: