Friday, April 20, 2012

Life is Like... A Lot of Things

Wow... First post of 2012, and it is already mid April. Where has the time gone? I just spent some time looking at old post from when I started this blog. Wow. I had so much zeal and passion for life, that I have almost forgotten. I still write poetry, and am working on a Christian fictional novel.
I look back at those old post and I wrote, not to gripe and complain, but simply be open and honest about my life and what was going on in my head. Not to bring people down and focus on the negative, but to inspire people to find the best in life. God is bringing some of that zeal and passion back I believe
Life is so busy. I should be graduating this semester id I were to do college in 4 years... However I did it the hardest way possible. Spent the 1st year at home, 2nd-3rd years a BBC in Springfield, then transferred to UCM and got married. Yup... Most complicated way to do it. I have 3 semesters left.
.

Being married has taught me a new level of patience and love.  I have found a new freedom in being married. I am content and loved for and love by my husband David. I have friends who are still not married, and me being married has not changed our friendship at all. Some it has changed. Some people, I feel it makes it harder for them to relate to me. We are still friends and still talk often, but things are different. It's a new learning process for sure. I was talking to Michelle, (the wife of David's best friend) and she said that is too be expected. When she got married she went through the same thing. I would love to write more, but it has been a very long week and I so very tired.

Take care and God bless.
Cheers! Always,
Megan Renee


No comments: