Wednesday, November 21, 2007

A Rollercoaster!...Look Ma!No hands!

My life has been up &down,up&down...Great news one moment,horrible the next!

Thought I'd shead a lil light on my family for this first part......

Feel sorry for my parents!My mom is working full time and being a full time student as she works on her bacherlors in nursing,She already a LPN but her work is pushing for everyone to become a RN so she is back in school.She has one year left!Whew!Been a long last few years.She does a lot.

My dad is a retired air-force mechanic as I said in my last post but he is far from actually retired.He is a mechanic for choach buses that go where in the country needed,including Branson.=) I heard all about how there was 10 some buses a few weeks ago down there and how he did not feel like driving all the way to Branson to fix a window on one of the buses.Thankfully he didn't have to go and was able ot head to bed early that night.lol!

On December 18th I turn the big 1-8! officialy an adult! With my sister in PA I was hoping I would be able to go out there her last week of school before Christmas break and spend my birthday week with her.No such luck.Dratz! That was very disappointing.But however she will be home Dec. 21st.

I am currently making a C in my College Bio-101 class but I think I will be able to pull out with a solid B or even an A!the final exam is Dec. 12th! Oh joy...lol!

Things are getting better about people telling me about my priorities.What made it so hard was it was my sunday school teachers! Two ladies I deeply trusted..They thought it was taking me away from church and not doing an ounce of good!.....But however things are simmiring down and I think worked out. Yay! :-)

I have had a pretty interesting life so far for a senior in highschool and I have had some hard times before I even had my permit....Well I have decided to go through and turn my many poems and journals (that I have filled to the max in the last few years) and use them to write a book for teen girls and include devotion entries.Include Bible verses that have helped me get through the nightmares and heartaches....I'll keep everyone posted about it and post chapters as I get it done.Wish me luck!

"God gave us memories so that we may have roses in December!"

~Megan Renee

1 comment:

Jason Hunt said...

That's awesome, Megan! I cannot wait to read your book, although I am definitely not a teen girl...hope that isn't a problem. Happy Thanksgiving!