Tuesday, April 29, 2008

oh boy......***EDITED****

Tonight-4 hour rehearsal...Friday-4 hour rehearsal.Saturday-7 hour rehearsal. Sunday, Monday,Tuesday, and Wednesday 4 hour rehearsal. We open Thursday,May 8th. 2 shows Thursday,Friday, and Saturday. Hurricane Mulan in sighting. ha. I love show week but it gets so busy and so hectic.Yow!

Yesterday I royally screwed up.I had a make lesson and I blew.I forgot to go.I have lessons on Thursday,not Monday.Didn't write it down and forgot.*bang head against wall.*Janene was not happy.Somebody's in hot water.Guess who!I was running all over town,doing errands,and trying to get stuff together for formal,graduation,and calling people about tickets to Mulan,and...there goes time and my memory.heh heh.Woops. I have one month till recital.I will make it up.:)

*EDIT*May 1st....
I'm sitting here deciding what to do about this guy named Chuck.He's had a crush on me for a year.Normally,I'd be flattered.But you know what.I'm not.I have no care in the world to ever date him.I don't want him liking me...See he got saved and joined my church over a year ago.At the time he was engaged to my friend Camarae.She dumped him and so now he wants me.It gets better.He was engaged to Janna.Got to know Sara,though Janna.So he dated Sara after Janna dumped him.He dumped Sara for our friend Camarae,cause she was cuter. She dumped him for another guy.So guess who's the next friend in line? Me!He's getting on my nerves and I'm trying to figure out how to deal with him.He didn't know how to serve in church so he became a greeter.Alrigh whatever.He started out at the North enterance.But I come in the East. Now all of the sudden he's at the E.I go to junior church to help our during the main severice.Chuck doesn't hate kids,but he doesn't care for them.He's not a kid kind of guy.Now he's down stairs working in the room I am.*sigh*Too bad I don't have a boyfriend to scare him off.lol! Last night when Rae and I were helping him move,I was talking to my friend David about it and he said he'd help.:)David's a good friend and "adopted big brother." While my sister was gone for PA David came over a lot just check in on me. So I now I need to figure out what to do.Sara has told Chuck in the past that I don't like him like that and I like someone else.It helped for a bit but not now. He's even heard me talking about Michael and going to the formal with him.Maybe the night of the formal I'll have Michael call and tell Chuck himself we're dating...Idk.We'll see what happens.

Well I have a bunch to do today.Later!

3 comments:

Trudi Rose said...

Good luck on all the final practices and performances of Mulan!!! Yes, I know it's supposedly bad luck to say good luck, but I refuse to say "break a leg" ever since I was in a musical in which three of the cast members ended up on crutches (including the lead and myself!). I can't wait to hear how it all goes!

God bless!

Trudi Rose

-N said...

Meg!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wish i could come! :(but i have my own show next weekend! every year the Choir does a show called Blue Moon, and as a Freshman i am in it. Its the LAST ONE, its going to be soo sad!

Icant wait to hear all about the show. Im sad i have to miss it :(

- NINJA!

Tina said...

Ooh, wow. Drama. ;)
Don'tcha just love it?

Good luck with all the rehearsals and lessons and errands and planning and remembering and... forgot what else. haha. ^_^

I love Mulan. I wish I lived closer so I could come see it. Because I totally would!! :)

Love ya girl!
Tina