Tuesday, April 15, 2008

A little update....

Hey.This is going to be a short post but that is okay.

Mulan has been going alright I guess.I am not doing as much as I thought I would,so that is a lil disappointing,but whatever.Ya deal with it.

School...Groan.Don't get me started.lol!

My leather working classes are over for now.They were only a month long.But I learned a lot in the classes I had.

Boys.....Nothing new to tell.Nothing has happened lately.

The Formal.Theame....Phantom of the Opera and it's coming together beautifully!It's coming up fast.May 17th!One of my favorite people,my former youth pastor,Jeremy is speaking, and the improv team from CYT is performing.It's going to be the best!

Graduation....Going alright.June 1st!Woohooo!My other favorite former youth pastor,Josh(Jeremy's older brother.Josh moved to Pennsylvania and Jeremy took over for a bit till they found someone else to do it.) is moving back to Missouri and will be speaking at my ceremony!Yay! He has a awesome book.Check it out! "God's Nobody." by Josh Coverette.

The trip to my brother's ship.Ummmm...It's looking not the best right now.I want to go so bad but it's not looking like it's going to happen.I am so bummed out.But God is in control.He knows what he is doing.

I have been sick lately.No fun.Ick!Yesterday I completely lost my voice.Right now few things are keeping me sane.Tina said,"If I were that busy I'd go insane." Ha.I feel like I am about to.My sister comes home from school for the summer in less than a week!I can not wait to have her around again.

Sorry I have not updated much.Our computer is dead,and I have not had time to get to the library.Later!

"H.O.P.E.
Holding On Promises to Encourage you."

Always,
Megan Renee

4 comments:

Trudi Rose said...

Sounds like you've been keeping busy. Hope that you feel better soon...I've caught another cold this week and hoping it goes away before my choir concert on Sunday. It's halfway through April, but it still feels like all the winter stuff is still going around!

Graduation plans! That sounds so exciting...this year marks five years since I went through that milestone.

And don't worry, I'll be taking lots of pictures on my trip, and I delight in talking about my trips until everyone else is sick of them!

Hope that you're getting a chance to enjoy this beautiful weather, and I'll talk to you soon!

God bless!
Trudi Rose

JTo said...

You sound super busy.
I hope you start feeling tons better!!!

Your formals on my birthday!! Haha.


I love you. : D

Tina said...

Haha. I was mentioned! :P
And I will re-state that, as well. I would definitely go insane if I was as busy as you are.... Especially on top of getting sick. Bleck. I know how that goes!
Get better soon! I'll be praying for ya! That you don't go insane, that is. ;)
Love ya girl!
Tina

Jason Hunt said...

Hey, hey, hey! Look who updated! Being busy is a part of life and I think you are handling it very gracefully! Keep it up! I wish I could see Mulan!