Tuesday, April 22, 2008

The thoughts,hopes,and dreams of an ordinary girl.

(Me&Syd. aka Chicka & Chickie.)



Me thinking..Dangerous!lol!

This weekend we made the 14 hour drive to PA to pick my sister up from school.It was long and boring.Sadly we did not make it back in time last night for me to make it to CYT.Oh well.So we stopped by at the Bible Study for my Sunday School Class and I was able to chat with Sydney,Sara,Kysa,and Sam for a few minuets before heading home.


Sydney and I have been talking about Saint Joseph a lot.We have been "bestest friends in the whole wide world" since we were 4.If I had to say longest known friend,it's Smiling Syd.:)We've been through so much together.We are alike in so many ways it's scary.(If you go to my myspace or facebook I have a album dedicated to the two of us.The whole no boyfriend thing is another way we are alike.lol) I get to see the side of her few people do.She comes across as hyper active,naive,bouncing,and as care free-happy go lucky as they come.She can be at times to a fault, but I know something few others do.Her dreams,deepest wishes and her hopes of being elsewhere. We agree, we have to get out of St.Joe.There was a shooting just blocks from Syd's house last week.There's nothing left for us here.We're ready to move on.Her parents aren't so sure about her leaving though.I hope she gets to leave.I know it'll kill her to stay here.There is a college here,and I have taking some pre-classes there,but I totally understand when Sydney says she wants to go somewhere better.MWSU is alright and has "updated" to University status but there is still so much more offerred at better colleges.I have my sights set on C of O.My cousin went there and he swears by that school.I hope I get in.

Big CYT News..... After Mulan, we have summer break. Then there is Footloose Camp.Then the Fall Show, Aladdin begins in August. Footloose will be my last CYT camp, and Aladdin will be my last CYT show.I am sad to see my time up,but at the same time I'm ready for it.The hour drive to classes, and rehearsals every week are wearing on me and my family.Also I knew when I joined 2 years ago I'd have just that.A lil over 2 years.So it's been on my mind alot lately.I swear I won't cry at my very last audition.I already know wha song I am doing and everything down to my outfit already planned.I want my last audition to be perfect!So when is all said and done I'll have been in 7 shows and 2 week-long camps.

I have had so much buzzing through my head it's not even funny.I had the wildest dream the other day.I went to C of O and became incredibly good in their drama program and joined the show at the new Sight & Sound Theatre that perform Biblical Musicals.I thought it was wild.My mom said,"Why not?Why can't you?" I really don't have intentions of "going big" with my drama but rather using it ministry along with counceling and my writings.My real dream is to become a better composer and write great musicals with a Christian theme for programs like CYT.I've already started on a story.The trick is composing the music.I'll have to record myself playing my original piece and post for you guys to hear.Hmmm...Idea! I'm going to do that later this week!:)Hehe!

"Because I'm ready to fly and never looking down.I crash and burn so be it.I'm ready for the challenge.I'm not worried about how far the ground is.Rather how high the stars are."-Michelle from Quotes.(The story I'm working on.)

Always,
Megan Renee

2 comments:

Trudi Rose said...

I'm certain that there are many ways that God can use you to bring him glory! I can't wait to see where He does lead you!

~Trudi

annette07 said...

Megan,

Glad you got your sister back home. I understand the 'bestest friend in the world'. Joanna and I have known each other longer than any of our other friends. We have laughed, talked, cried and 'conspired' together. LOL
Best friends are GREAT and I am glad you two have found that in each other.

God bless and love,

Annette