Thursday, June 18, 2009

Life Is Like Photography.*edited*

"You devolope from the negitives." I love that quote. I got it from my friend Becca who is really in to photography. Well here is my Vacation in photographs then i have Big News to share! Though you all saw it on twitter! :) hehe!





Ok...I take that back...the uploading thing on blogger is not wanting to work..... I will try to upload some later.

I GOT ACEPTED TO BBC IN SPRINGFIELD!!!! YAY!!! Well I really need to get off. I have a lot to do today.

1 comment:

Trudi Rose said...

I know that I congratulated you on Twitter, but congratulations again!!! I'm so glad that you got into a college that you want to attend. Maybe I asked you this already, but what is it that you want to major in?

I keep meaning to look at all your vacation pics on facebook. Maybe I'll find some time this evening. God bless!