Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Highway!... Officialy 18...Armed and Dangerous...

Hey everyone..I decided for the remaining hoilday break it's just going to be what is going on in my life and the stories and poems are being put on hold for a bit. :) They will return with the new year. Promise! I keep my promises! hehe!

Right now Rae Jay has some work to do for school.Hard to believe how quickly the days are passing.

Christmas was very different for us.We made it through and still had a good Chritmas.

I had a bit of Christmas Miracle. My friend Cortney who moved to MS..I thought for sure I would not be able to see her for Christmas,and I have not seen her since July.

Also..I am going to Branson and my friend Jen is coming.We have been trying to get her to go with us since Dec 2005.She was able to see Haygood when they came to town in Jan,but still not the same as taking her to Branson.See she is from Chicago and is here for college and has always been too busy to go with us.She said she was bound and determined to go this time and she is! My family has adopted her as a 3rd daughter and it's so wonderful to have her along.She's as close to mym om and she is my sis and me. :)

Sara & Sydney are going with us as well...First-all of us were going..then Syd and I weren't going and Sara was...Then Sara wasn't going..then I was going, and they weren't....Now all of us are going... *sigh* *Whew!* Talk about confusing! It all worked out in the long run....

So we are going to fan night Saturday night and the closing show on the 30th.While my parents go to another show of their choice and get some time just them.They need it.

For my birthday I got a BLUE BASS GUITAR!!!!!! OH YEAH!!!!...I actually don't have it just yet..Gotta wait till next month to get it.Pix WILL BE POSTED. :-D

Last week I got my Snow White DVD and it wonderful to watch.I miss everyone so much.That play was so great.Not only cause of the performance but the people.Getting together to do theatre and worshiping God at the same time...:) Yeah.

Here are some ROCKIN vids you all need to check out!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iCudTFgnzJQ Rockapella's "Where Would We Be"....Awesome Group!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=39kp5vDCRDo Christian Youth Theatre A capella class 2007... This video doesn't do it justice....1) It was much better live and 2)you can't see Michael on the far left rocking out on percussion..He was a riot to watch!:-) Anamaited much,Mr.Michael? lol!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xwp-BqPK7ZE School House Rock Vid...My sister,Rae Jay was controling the Janet puppet. I miss this show

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XPw4yiieZtM Behind the scenes of CYT's Treasure Island!We are insane! hehehe!

More of these kind of vids on my site...www.youtube.com/setmefree1218

Later!

"Once in a while dreams come true...."

Always,
Megan Renee :-)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Megan!!! Those videos were AWESOME!!! Loved it! Travel safe, and know I'll be missing you! :-)

Love,
Shanna

PS: Act a little crazy for me! ;-)

Jason Hunt said...

Awesome Christmas, my friend! I had no idea you played bass! You just got so much cooler....I don't even know how it happened. :-) Welcome to the Inner Circle!